We appreciate that you’ve chosen us for your massage and bodywork needs.
To provide the best possible service to our clients, we have implemented the following policies:
We respectfully ask that you provide us with a 24-hour notice of any schedule changes or cancellation requests. Please understand that when you cancel or miss your appointment without providing a 24-hour notice, we are often unable to fill that appointment time. This is an inconvenience to your therapist and also means other clients miss the chance to receive services they need. For this reason, you will be charged 50% of the service fee for the first missed session and 100% of the service fee for each session after that. We also reserve the right to require a credit card number to be given to book future appointments so that appropriate fees may be charged if a late cancellation does occur.
We understand that emergencies can arise and illnesses do occur at inopportune times. If you have a fever, a known infection, or have experienced vomiting or diarrhea within 24 hours prior to your appointment time, we politely request that you cancel your session. Inclement weather may also result in the need for late cancellations. We will do our best to give advanced notice if we are closing or need to cancel due to bad weather and we ask you to do the same. Please do not risk your own safety trying to make your appointment. Late cancellation due to emergency or illness will generally not result in any missed session charges, but this is determined on a case-by-case basis.
General Liability Release
1. I give my permission to receive massage therapy.
2. I understand that therapeutic massage is not a substitute for traditional medical treatment or medications.
3. I understand that the massage therapist does not diagnose illnesses or injuries, or prescribe medications.
4. I have clearance from my physician to receive massage therapy.
5. I understand the importance of informing my massage therapist of all medical conditions and medications I am taking, and to let the massage therapist know about any changes to these. I understand that there may be additional risks based on my physical condition.
6. I understand that it is my responsibility to inform my massage therapist of any discomfort I may feel during the massage session so he/she may adjust accordingly.
7. I understand that I or the massage therapist may terminate the session at anytime.
8. I have been given a chance to ask questions about the massage therapy session and my questions have been answered.
9. I understand the risks associated with massage therapy include, but are not limited to:
– Superficial bruising
– Short-term muscle soreness
– Exacerbation of undiscovered injury
I therefore release the company and the individual massage therapist from all liability concerning these injuries that may occur during the massage session.
COVID-19 Policy & Procedure
In accordance with state and national guidelines related to COVID-19, we will be performing enhanced procedures to ensure the safety of our patients and our staff:
– Your car will become the new waiting room. When you arrive for your appointment, please call 913-343-9042 from your car to let us know you have arrived. We will let you know when your therapist is ready for you to enter the clinic.
– Clients may not bring any guests with them for appointments, unless a minor is bringing one guardian or adult.
– We ask everyone to wear face masks while in the clinic. If you do not have a face mask, we have plenty of the cloth masks from Charlie Hustle and they are sanitized between each use.
– If you are not feeling well, please do not come in. We will be checking temperatures with a non-contact thermometer as you arrive. These steps will help us reduce the number of people and time spent in the clinic and will allow us time to perform increased sanitation measures between patients. We intend to do our part to decrease the spread of COVID-19 in our community and provide the best service possible during this time.
Massage therapy is for relaxation and therapeutic purposes only. There are absolutely no sexual components to massage whatsoever. Any insinuation, joke, gesture, conversation, or request otherwise will result in immediate termination of your session, and a refusal of any and all services in the future. You will be charged the full service fee, regardless of the length of your session. Depending on the behavior exhibited, we reserve the right to contact local authorities if necessary. Please treat your therapist with respect and dignity, and you will be treated the same in return.